Friday, January 14, 2011

First Post...

Hello there!
Today was a mildly eventful day.  I almost had a full day off from work (to add to yesterday which was my first full day off other than Thanksgiving and Christmas since September).  I got most of my laundry done then Tyler and I went to Huey's for Lunch.    Yesterday was his birthday, the big 24.  I made him a cupcake of course.   It was delicious devils food cake with dark Ghirardelli chocolate chips baked in.. (thanks to the bakery where I work) It was topped with chocolate buttercream frosting that had semi sweet Ghirardelli chips mixed in..  It didn't look very um.. pretty I guess, but OMG it tasted amazing..    Oh, I forgot to mention the cake was filled with chocolate mellow cream which is pretty much marshmallow fluff cream cheese powdered sugar and cocoa powder (deliciousness)..   I also made a cute little processor out of fondant and put on top for him..   It was adorable and very fitting if you know Tyler..

No comments:

Post a Comment