Monday, January 24, 2011

What's for dinner?

Hey Ya'll!  So the guy didn't call me about my interview until right before I would have needed to leave so I had a whole day off...Spent part of my day playing around with my foodnetwork recipe manager software I bought..   It's decently amusing for a few seconds but isn't as amazing as the box made it sound...   Spent the rest of my day in grocery stores.. Haha..   Was actually fun though..   Got like 6 different types of cheese..  Spent way too much money at Fresh Market-which led to my decision for dinner..   Peel and eat shrimp boiled in cajun seasoning, whole wheat shell pasta with a cheese sauce, (whipping cream, whole milk, flour, salt, pepper, and four different kinds of cheese including asaigo, smoked gouda and obvously two more that I can't remember the name of and buttered garlic sourdough bread.   I cheated and bought it pre made, but it was super fresh.. there was still condensation on the package from the steam....    I would have taken you a picture of my delicious dinner but it was gone before I had a chance to...  

I have tomorrow morning off and I'm going to make french toast out of sourdough bread..  haven't decided what else I'm going to fix with it...  but i'm super excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment