Monday, January 24, 2011

You're a cupcake





 Hello there! 
So I know it's been a while since my first post but I'm back :)  Apparently January is the month for Birthdays in my world and I made my very dear friend Ken and Jeremy some cupcakes to help them celebrate.  Ken is a huge fan of 2001: a space odyssey so I made him some outer space themed cupcakes with a fondant HAL 9000 and Jeremy likes Super Mario a lot so I made him some Mario themed cupcakes...

 I was supposed to have an interview today with another retail store, but the interview was going to be in Birmingham at 5..   I would have to leave at 11 to make it there by 5 and he JUST now called me to tell me where it is going to be..   So I guess I'm just not going to go...   Even though I'd like to get away from one of my jobs I just signed a lease for a house in Midtown with Tyler, Johnhenrey and Tori so I'm pretty much stuck here anyway.. 

I plan on making something yummy for dinner tonight..  I just don't know exactly what..  Any ideas?
  

No comments:

Post a Comment