Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What's for dinner

Hey guys..    For dinner tonight I was thinking seafood.. (mostly because I bought all this stuff for a Valentine's Day dinner with my hunny but I had to work super late and there was no way I was cooking after decorating cupcakes for 10 hours straight so we went out to Blue Fin instead) We started with a nice bottle of wine..   Stella Rosa..  It's a sweet red wine..  delicious.  We have lemon pepper shrimp on the grill that I just brushed melted butter and sprinkled with lemon pepper and salmon that I brushed with soysauce, brown sugar and garlic powder...    We have corn on the cob and lobster tails boiling on the stove..  I wanted mac and cheese too but it's late already and I have to work early so no time to make homemade..  I will post pictures next time  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment