Monday, November 28, 2011

It's beginning to look a LOT like Christmas!

 I've done a little decorating...   I found the idea for the door hanger on Pinterest.  Which I am obsessed with.  I actually changed the ribbon   which you can see at the bottom.   I cheated and bought the bow at Jo Ann because I am incapable of making a pretty bow.




It was SO hard to find a cat stocking.   Lots and lots of dog stockings but no cat..   This was at Target on the very bottom of the shelf covered by all of the other stockings.     I don't even know how I found it. We brought it home to the beast and he sniffed at it and just walked away.   Unappreciative cat.  haha.  
I'm so beyond ready to get a Christmas Tree that it isn't even funny.   I'd really like to find a place to cut one down here, but I'm not sure if there are any.     I'm holding out until this weekend.    I plan on getting one this Saturday!   SOO excited.  I'd like to think it'd still be alive and well after 22 days...    I'll just have to keep it watered and keep oliver out of it.  I just LOVE the smell and I'd also like to get all of my decorations off the floor and on the tree.   I had Tyler get them out of the attic and they have been occupying the floor of my dining room for a little over a week now.   I've got a busy month.    Tree saturday, work christmas party sunday, cookie swap next sunday, the sunday after that is our christmas dinner with my friends, then it's CHRISTMAS.   ahhhhhh.    I'm ready for the gifts I ordered yesterday to come in so I can wrap them.   I also need to start making the gits I'm giving to my friends.   SO much to do.   
Hope everyone has a great week.



Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment