Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!


I am neglectful of my blog, and for that I apologize.  

Now that I've gotten that out of the way we can all move on with our lives.  :)    Today is Halloween!!!     This used to be my favorite holiday, but this year I'm not really sure what happened.   Maybe I'm just getting old.   Who knows.    Tyler and I did carve a super cute pumpkin to keep the evil spirits away tonight...   I had a blast doing it...   I also discovered that Oliver LOVES pumpkin.    He went crazy over the bowl of "pumpkin guts" and got really mad at me when I took it away.   I just knew he would literally eat the entire bowl and I didn't want him to make himself sick. 














I had some friends over from work and we watched It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.   Afterwards we went to see Paranormal Activity 3 while Tyler did homework..   I think it was much better than the first two..    You didn't have to wait until the very end for something exciting to happen.   After I got home I had to make something for Tyler to take to work today for their Halloween potluck (the one he didn't tell me about until so I could prepare something super yummy for, so they have to settle for something just kind of yummy)  I put it in the oven and played around on Pinterest for a while and apparently I was really tired or really intrigued with Pinterest because I didn't hear the timer go off....   I have no idea how much too long it was in the oven but it didn't LOOK burnt so he took it anyway.    Maybe that'll teach him to tell me in advance.  


Lately I've been trying to get back into working out.   I've actually been doing really well the past few weeks (minus the week off for me hurting my knee...) I'm going to start kickboxing again.   I'm actually thinking of going this week.    It wont be the same as going to my dad's classes, but I'm sure it'll still be good.

Time for a protein shake.     Hope everyone has a great week.  




Happy Halloween!!!!!

Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment