Friday, October 7, 2011

Gotta be something more...

Do you ever feel like something is missing?   Like you just can't quite put your finger on it but it's like the one tiny (or big) thing that'll be the answer to what you're asking?   I can't be the only one.   I don't know why, but I'm extremely discontent right now.   I have no reason to be...   I have a good job, a great fiancé, a roof over my head..  So much to be thankful for and I am, yet there is still so much I want out of life and I just don't know how to get them.   I know I'm still young and maybe I'm just being impatient but it's really frustrating.  


Anyway.  On another note, I'm officially going to school in the spring.   Pretty excited about that..  I still don't know for 100% what I want to do.    It's a toss up right now between high school English or Elementary Ed.   I think I'm leaning more toward high school.   

Along with the wedding planning (or lack there of) I've been trying to decide where to go for our honeymoon, but we'll both be in school so we wont get to take one immediately after the wedding and Tyler's lack of interest frustrated me to the point of not even wanting to think about it anymore.  


The new bakery opened today!  Busy busy day.   We did fantastic though.  Pushed a ton of cupcakes out of the door.   I'm exhausted..   So exhausted I didn't even go to the gym today..   I know, shame on me.   Maybe I'll go tomorrow.    I'm also thinking maybe I'll go to bed now.    It's not even 8pm..   How terribly sad.   haha   Oh well, 3am will come wayyyy too soon.    But on the bright side, tomorrow is my Friday...    *It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday....*  ha   Tyler "sings" that to me on Friday mornings when I'm saying how much I don't want to get out of bed.   Have a great weekend!


Brandi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment