Monday, October 10, 2011

Just another manic Monday...

This morning when Tyler's alarm went off at 5am, I thought well this is weird.   I'm pretty sure I actually said "that was weird." after he turned it off.  Then when he got out of bed I remembered he took the early shift at work so he could get off earlier since I'm off work today.   I also remembered I promised to make him waffles with my new *awesome* waffle maker.  So I've been up since 5 on my off day.    Oh well.   So far I've cleaned, made breakfast; *fantasticly delicious* waffles, done laundry and made three (yes, THREE) wreaths.  One of which I got the idea from here.   I love them.   I'm going to give one to my mom and send the other to a friend.  I think they will both like them.     ohhhhh!  I almost forgot, I ordered my sewing machine.   I got this sweet baby!   I absolutely can NOT wait for it to come in.   Should be here some time next week.    MAYBE, JUST MAYBE I'll be able to quickly learn it so I can make a baby quilt for my soon to be here baby cousin Aiden.    I just hope I can figure out how to use it.  





-OAN, I'm really wanting to have a cookie swap this year.   Has anyone done this or attended one?   If so, tips, tricks and ideas are welcome.  :)

I think a nap is in order now.    When I wake up, I'm making ice cream in my new ice cream maker.   Happy Monday everyone!!!



Brandi




1 comment:

  1. thats pretty kool!!! loving the blog!!

    infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete