Thursday, September 22, 2011

ahhhh!!


I am ENGAGED.     Last night at dinner while I was still looking over Texas de Brazil's extensive drink menu Tyler went to the salad bar and by the time I finally got my drink ordered he was on his way back.   I took my time because I didn't really know he was waiting for me.  When I got back to the table there was a ring box on the table..  I was so excited and couldn't stop smiling as I was opening it....   ANNNNND it was a ring charm for my bracelet he bought me for Valentine's Day...   I was a little disappointed, but it was really cute so I took my bracelet off and went to work putting the new charm on.   He was saying how he didn't even know if it would fit since it wasn't actually made for my bracelet and blah blah blah and when I was putting my bracelet back on he made the observation that it did in fact fit..   While I was looking at it he pulled out the real ring and said maybe this one will fit better though!    It was so very Tyler and really cute!    My ring is BEAUTIFUL he did a fantastic job at picking it out!   and it does fit perfectly!  




We've decided on September 22, 2012.   That'll be right after our two year anniversary.  I can NOT wait.   Anyone have any tips or ideas for a cute little diy fall wedding???

No comments:

Post a Comment