Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Get to know me ABC's

Get to know me ABC's.

Age: 23
Bed size: Queen
Chore you hate: Laundry.  All the way from the sorting to the folding.   #DISLIKE.
Dogs: I had a German Shepard when I was little, his name was Dixon. 
Essential start of your day: Breakfast.  for sure.   I get super grumpy when I don't eat.
Favorite color: YELLOW!
Gold or silver: Silver.   Gold is alright for some things though
Height: 5'9"
Instruments I play (or have played): oh my.   none..   I have negative musical talent.
Job title: I work at a bakery.
Kids: Not sure what this means exactly... but yes, I want them? haha
Live: Memphis, Tn.   Not my most favorite place, but it'll do.
Mom's name: Dana
Nickname: my grandfather called me bandit and brandicole. 
Overnight hospital stays: Not yet.
Pet peeve: I have too many.  The one I'm thinking of right now though is people who don't know when to stop talking...
Quote from a movie: Coffee's for closers...  From Glen Gary Glen Ross. 
Right or left handed: RIGHT!
Siblings: I have none... 
Time you wake up: Depends on the day. If I bake I'm up between 3 and 330
Underwear: my favorite thing to buy
Vegetables you dislike: wayyy too many.
What makes you run late: My cat.  and Me being lazy
X-rays you've had done: Teeth, my knee and I've had a MRI on my head, does that count?
Yummy food you make: I would like to think everything I make is yummy! haha   my best thing is probably chocolate chip cookies..
Zoo animal: Penguins.   Or giraffes..  or the tigers..


Oh, by the way, TODAY is my one year anniversary with Tyler.   He's taking me to dinner at Texas de Brazil..   I can NOT wait.    Keeping my fingers crossed for a little shiny size 6.5 pretty that comes in a cute little box.....   Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment