Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday FuNdAy!!



WELL!  Today has been a pretty eventful day for me!    I woke up when Tyler left for work (I was lucky enough to have the whole day off) and did some blog stalking for what felt like a few minutes but turned into several hours..    Man, I tell you if you find a good one it can be toxic!!  A few of my favorites are mallorysmusings, myyellowsandbox and girlsgonechild..  You should check them out!  Anyway.  After my half day of blog stalking I decided I should probably do something and give my laptop a rest, so I started with sausage balls!    I'm just all in the mood for fall and they are paired fantastically with my chex mix I made the other day!  But that wasn't enough so I decided a trip to Michael's was in order.    I got a TON of stuff to make some fall wreaths.  


The second is hanging on my front door.    I'm pretty proud of it myself, being a first timer and all.

It was a fun attempt to say the least.

On to the next fun thing I did....  Dinner!   Wait, no I fixed dessert first which is...   

That's right..   HOMEMADE FUDGESICLES!!
OH I can't wait for these babies to freeze! 
I guess dinner is an important part too and for that I'm doing Halibut steaks using a recipe I got from cooks.com.   So far they smell FANTASTIC..  





..    I'll let you know how it turns out!


OH  and I almost forgot.   Saturday night I made some absolutely fabulous Reese's cheesecake brownies...   and OMG let me tell you they are as amazing as they sound.


I figured I'd leave you with something good!    Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment