Thursday, September 29, 2011

So I suck at wedding planning.    Or planning at all really.   I'm entirely too unorganized..   I do however have a cute little counter on my homepage that is counting down the days until we tie said knot (at least that way I wont forget).  Seriously though.   I love the idea of planning my own wedding and I really want to do it, my mind is just in eight hundred million different places and I jump to something else before I get the first thing I was doing finished.  I'm pretty sure everything will work out and come together in the end and I'm lucky enough to have my fantastic Mom and best friend Hanna who will keep me in line and on track.    Tyler, my mom and I are going to look at a place Sunday where we may decide to have it..    That's progress right?  aaahhh     I just don't know.  help?

No comments:

Post a Comment